You can manage your booking(s) in two different ways.
IMPORTANT: For monthly customers, make sure you modify your monthly booking to the correct license plate (in the instructions below). Adding a vehicle to your account will NOT update your booking. Failure to update your license plate correctly may result in booting / towing expenses at your own expense.
Go to www.parkjockey.com, click “log in” on the top right hand corner. If you have never logged in before, click “forgot” password. A temporary password will be sent to the email address associated with your parking reservation. Log into your ParkJockey account by using the temporary password sent to you.
- Click on “Bookings” on the left hand side.
- Click the pencil icon next to the booking you wish to modify.
- Update the license plate number in the text box.
- Click “Update”
- Check your email for an updated booking confirmation. If you don’t see it, check all folders / filters including your spam box.
Download or open the ParkJockey mobile application on your phone. If you have never logged in before, tap on the gear icon on the top right corner. Tap on “forgot password” and log into your account with the temporary password sent to the email address associated with your booking. Once logged in on the app:
- Tap on the gear icon on the top right hand corner.
- Tap on “Vehicles”
- Add the new license plate number and hit the back arrow on the top left hand corner.
- Tap on the “Passes” tab on the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap on the reservation you wish to modify.
- Tap on the “Modify Booking” button.
- Tap on the license plate and scroll to the new license plate/ vehicle.
- Press “Modify” button on the bottom of the screen.
- Your updated booking confirmation will be sent to your email address as well as displayed in the app.
If you have any trouble with the instructions above, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org